Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Sarah Palin Interview 

Missing in all the talk about the Bush Doctrine is this question from Charles Gibson and Mrs. Palin's answer. I can't think of another politician who could have responded better:

GIBSON: I take your point about Lincoln's words, but you went on and said, "There is a plan and it is God's plan."
PALIN: I believe that there is a plan for this world and that plan for this world is for good. I believe that there is great hope and great potential for every country to be able to live and be protected with inalienable rights that I believe are God-given, Charlie, and I believe that those are the rights to life and liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That, in my world view, is a grand -- the grand plan.
Great stuff.

PermaLink | 6:42 AM | |

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?