Saturday, September 06, 2008

I Love Sarah Palin 

Peggy Noonan explains much more articulately then I could why she is so exciting. All I know is that I didn't like one candidate in this race until she came along. This is why politics is so much fun. Things constantly change.

I think the root of her appeal to me is that finally we have someone running who is ideological in their thinking. I don't believe Mr. Obama really knows what he is going to do as President except fall back on 40 year-old policy prescriptions. Mr. Biden is just liberal and wrong. McCain is for small government and large government at the same time.

I predict a large boost in the polls for the McCain/Palin ticket in the coming days because of her speech.

PermaLink | 12:35 PM | |

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?