Saturday, October 09, 2004

Debates 2 And 3 

Sorry I've been away on a business trip but I'm sure you already know what I think of the vice-presidential debate and the second Bush/Kerry contest. However, here I go anyway.

When you see Dick Cheney and John Edwards together on the same stage it is immediately obvious who I want to see become president if something happens to the person in that position, and it is not the ex-trail lawyer.

Wasn't the town meeting type format supposed to favor John Kerry? I'm starting to doubt this was ever the case because I certainly did not hear anyone mention last night or this morning. If this was the true then George Bush easily won on Friday just by keeping up with John Kerry all night. The more I listen to the Democratic nominee the more difficulty I have understanding what he is saying.

PermaLink | 11:18 AM | |

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?