Friday, November 12, 2004

Two For Three 

I'm excited about the new prospects for peace in the middle east and I'm glad that Scott Peterson received the verdict that he deserved.

However, I'm shocked that Rod Paige has resigned. He is such a great defender of school choice and his personal story of achievement is so inspiring that I hate to see him go. But now I understand what is going on.

President Bush is a solid supporter of those he has solicited for key posts. But as soon as they become controversial and partisan he starts looking for a replacement. I'm convinced that this is what happened regarding John Ashcroft and Ron Paige. You remember that Mr. Paige referred to the National Teachers Association as a terrorist group. If my reasoning is correct Donald Rumsfeld and Colin Powell will also leave. Let's see if I'm correct.

PermaLink | 10:54 PM | |

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?